The rules in our code of practice are simple & straight forward:
All our members must abide by the Code that dictates the standard of service you will receive.
Most importantly the Code requires our members to deal with you in a courteous and sympathetic way at all times.
Every member makes the following key commitments:
They undertake to act fairly and reasonably with you at all times, and to uphold all of the standards contained in the code of practice. Our members’ fundamental commitments include but are not limited to
- To ensure that their website text is clear and not misleading.
- To provide you with a clear description, price and timetable for the house clearance to be carried out.
- To guarantee full liability insurance.
- To guarantee proof of a current waste carrier’s license issued by the Environment Agency.
- To only use staff who are courteous, competent, and committed to providing a high standard of service.
- To deal promptly, and sympathetically with anything that may go wrong.
If something goes wrong
If you have a complaint about the service received from one of our members, we will resolve it fairly, quickly, and efficiently.